Denver Big Blue Bear - Unisex Shirt
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
How Queer America Clothing Gives Back
Since our inception, we have donated to various LGBTQ+ organizations via social media posts, sponsoring events, and free merchandise or flyers free of charge. We also partner with organizations like The Center on Colfax, History Colorado, and Bad Bettie Project with special promotions that donate proceeds with every purchase on our shop.
When you shop Queer America Clothing, you're not only supporting two members of the LGBTQ+ fulfilling their dreams, you're also helping us spread the message of kindness and support to the LGBTQ+ community!
Support one of our partners by using a special promo code below
With every purchase using one of these codes, we will donate a portion of profits to that organization and you will get 10% off your entire order!
|Organization||Partners Since||Promo Code|
|The Center on Colfax||June 2017||THECENTER|
|Bad Bettie Project||March 2022||BETTIE|
|History Colorado||February 2022||HISTORY|
|Adams County, Colorado||May 2022||ADAMSCO|